Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Change

Change.
I've never been able to decide how I feel about it.
In some cases, change is great, and often times, needed; In other cases, change brings about hurt and many hardships.
It is one of those things that you can't really decide how you feel about it, but only understand it will happen, and you will have to deal with it.

This summer I've gone through alot of change, some good, some bad. I've come to a point though, that regardless of if I like it or not, I've learned to deal with it. When the summer began, I was excited for it, and looked forward to not taking classes anymore, and finally having time to read. I also was sad that most of my friends were going home for the summer, and I would have to go without them for a while. I was dealing with change. I was also moving out of the dorm, and back home, which, at the time when it happened, I was not excited about. Now, a few months into the summer, I feel like I haven't been home enough, and am definitely going to miss it. More change. I can also say that people I thought I'd hang with alot, like my local friends, I've seen very little. I'm not mad about it, or happy about it. I have come to a point where I just accept it.
I guess what I've learned this summer is, above all else, change will happen, if I'm ready for it or not.

This upcoming semester will be no different.
New classes, new people, new friendships.
Old friends gone, and I'll have to move on. Not forget, but just live life.

Basically, Change is always happening, and I'm going to have to be ready.

"HE DIED FOR ME, SO I WILL LIVE FOR HIM"

No comments:

Post a Comment