Friday, August 10, 2012

It's Out There...



"The Beast Lives" 

The Day was October 20th, 2006. I was at Buckeye Woods park in Medina County, with my cross country team. We were practicing for one of our last meets. I found myself in the woods running alone, deciding to take a different path then the other guys. I knew the woods at the park, so it didn't bother me that I had gone alone. I kept running and after about ten minutes, I slowed down for a second because I heard a noise in the tree's. I thought it was either a deer or one of my teammates, probably trying to scare me. I said, "If that's one of you guys, you can come out. I've caught you!" Instead of seeing one of them come out, or a deer, I saw a giant foot, covered in hair. The beast, or whatever it was, ran with lighting fast speed. I didn't get a look at his face, but I saw his body. This beast was large, probably eight feet tall, and was covered in brown hairs. I tried chasing after it, but after about ten seconds, I had lost sight of it in the thick brush.  I came upon it by a bunch of pine trees, which still had all their leaves, unlike the Oak and Buckeye Trees which were losing theirs. I didn't know what to think of my encounter. I first thought that I should tell my teammates, but I decided against it. I then thought I should tell my friend Kellen, but decided not to do that either. I ended up deciding not to tell anyone. I then went home and looked up information on wild beasts such as the one I had encountered. As I continued to look online, I saw that I was not alone on this type of thing, but that many people had said they had seen something similar. Many descriptions fit mine and after hours of research I came to two conclusions. One, I must be going crazy, and two, and most importantly, I had seen Bigfoot.


It seemed ridiculous, and even far fetched. I had always teased people who thought Bigfoot was real, comparing him to the Easter Bunny and Santa Claus. But now I had an encounter with him, and he was as real as anything I'd ever come across. I ended up posting my story on a Bigfoot siting website, and got numerous responses. In just two weeks, I had over 25 people in the area wanting to talk to me about it, either online or in person. I decided to keep my findings to myself, and only discussed them further online. I decided my family didn't need to know anything about it, and I kept trying to figure everyone out on my own. I ended up finding out that my siting was very rare, and few people ever saw Bigfoot twice. I also discovered that there was a few fatalities that were said to have been the cause of Bigfoot.


In the end, I decided to put the matter to rest, and just let it go. I obsessed over the incident, but when my family moved to Steubenville, I moved on. It has been almost six years since then, and I am finally sharing this information with everyone who is close to me. You might laugh at this, but that's okay. I know what I saw. I am also posting this to give everyone information on Bigfoot, just some stuff I've come across over the years.

First off, the website for all things Bigfoot -
Bigfoot Website
How about a website with some Bigfoot stories-
Bigfoot Stories
How about some top of the line evidence-
Bigfoot Information

All of this is credible information. Hopefully by reading this, you'll understand the real truth in Bigfoot. Don't believe me, or want to see some video evidance? Watch Finding Bigfoot on Animal Planet, Sunday's at 10 pm.

He is out there, and he might just be one BIGFOOT away....


I'd like to thank Lindsey Muliett for backing me on this blog and giving me the idea. She is a true Bigfoot believer and when we become famous one day for our Bigfoot discoveries, you will wish you had listened.


"He died for me, so I will live for him."



No comments:

Post a Comment